Re: [IPm] treating non-diabetic severe-chronic hypoglycemia

> What is the question that has been raised about this
> issue and perhaps I or others in the medical advisory group can
> attempt to answer the query more precisely.

The question was general in nature. It appears a quite number of mail
list members have family members (both young and old) that have
suffered regular recurring low blood sugar problems over a a long
period of time (years). There has been a lot of speculative
discussion as to the cause and the various methods these individuals
have devised to deal with the problem. My sense of the matter is that
each should see and endo for a workup as the various
probable causes are so unrelated that a good "pat" answer is not
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted