Re: [IPm] treating non-diabetic severe-chronic hypoglycemia

Hypoglycemia not related to diabetes, is usually not a serious problem.  Tumors
that produce insulin, however, and tumors that consume large amounts of glucose are
in everyone's mind (the doctors).  50% of the people who go through our
diabeteswell.com site - a diabetes site - are in fact looking for answers to
hypoglycemia in their lives.  This is not a situation that deserves a glib answer,
but rather a studied, focused answer to the problem.

Note that 99% are easily handled with minimal testing.

Dr. Joe, the Diabetes Doctor