Re: [IPm] treating non-diabetic severe-chronic hypoglycemia

Although I am not an endocrinologist, recurrent severe hypoglycemia can
be caused by tumors that secrete hormones that will lower blood sugar.
Any patient with severe, recurrent hypoglycemia warrants a thorough
endocrine work-up.
email @ redacted