From: DEB555 [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, 30 December 2003 1:54 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IPm] Re: ip-medpro-digest V1 #46 (out on maternity leave)

Dear Dr. Ambler,
I have unsubscribed her from the list until she returns from her maternity
leave. This should solve the problem.  I'm sure she did not consider email
from this list when she instituted the automatic maternity leave message.
Regards,
DEB555, volunteer IP administrator

At 09:47 PM 12/29/2003, you wrote:
>Please stop this message coming
>

>Dr Geoffrey Ambler  MBBS, MD, FRACP
>Paediatric Endocrinologist
>Institute of Endocrinology and Diabetes
>The Children's Hospital at Westmead
>Locked Bag 4001
>Westmead, NSW, 2145
>Australia
>Tel: + 61 2 9845 3907

are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The
Children's Hospital at Westmead

virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected,
the Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any
consequential damage resulting from email containing computer
viruses.