RE: [IPm] Re: ip-medpro-digest V1 #46 (out on maternity leave)

Dear Dr. Ambler,
I have unsubscribed her from the list until she returns from her maternity
leave. This should solve the problem.  I'm sure she did not consider email
from this list when she instituted the automatic maternity leave message.
DEB555, volunteer IP administrator