[IPm] resources for renal insufficiency and gastroparesis

I have had a request for some medical article resources with
these topics. An MD has a patient with both conditions. I am
sure this is quite a challenge for anyone.  Please email me
privately if anyone here has access to some current
articles. I won't need the entire article, just a listing.
Thanks, in advance.

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted