[IPm] message posting

I have a 10year old on a minimed pump from 6PM-7AM.  She uses the
silhoutte insertion device.  I want feedback on how long she can use the
same tubing and reservior?  She caps the end of the tubing when it's not
in use.  Can she use the same tubing for the usual 3 days most pumpers
do?  Should she change the tubing and reservior everyday?  Should she
change everything everyday?  Thanks for any feedback.  Kim Lobree RN,

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted