Re: [IPm] Please remove me from the list

Quoting email @ redacted:

 Instead o sending this message to the Med-Pro list which 99.99% can not help
you
and very few Administrators look at this list could you write to the correct
address which is located on the bottom of EVERY email message sent to you from
the IP list.  I have left that address in the above message .

Brian