Re: [IPm] (Fwd) pumps

Dr. Beeai,

Minimed, one of the pump manufacturers has both great slide presentations
and a video. You can contact them 1-800-933-3322 and ask for the clinical
department. I am a PA-C, CDE that specializes in Insulin Pump Therapy at
the University of California Santa Cruz and I have used several of these
slide presentations and the video to train MD's and they are excellent.
Marilyn Graf RN CDE is the head of their clinical department and a great
resource. Allen Marcus MD is their Medical Director.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to call or e-mail me in
the future. My pager # is 1-831-480-4061.

I have been a Type 1 diabetic for 20 years and on an insulin pump for the
last 8 years.
Pumps are the greatest !

Judy Monihan RN PA-C CDE

to the e-mail address: email @ redacted