[Ältere Mails][Nach Datum][Verzeichnis der Threads][Mail senden]

[IPd] IP's 'outage'

Hi everyone,

As you are probably aware, the mail server has been down for about a
day. It has been acting a little flaky the last couple of weeks as
the volume of mail has increased near it's operating capacity at peak
times. I had to go away on a trip for a few days and the server
crashed the day after I left. I've put some work into the software so
that the peaks get smoothed out and hopefully we won't run into
capacity problems again in the near future. Sorry for any
inconvenience that this may have caused.

There may have been a few messages lost, so if you haven't seen your
already, then you will have to repost.