Re: [IP] secure pump to body

What works for me, Phil, is clipping the pump to the front of my
pajamas or underwear that I wear at night.  That way when I turn in
the middle of the night, the pump does not interfere and doesn't wake
me up.  I made a belt-like contraption out of a really stretchy
T-shirt doubled up lengthwise and then sewn to create pockets.  I use
it when I go walking.  In one pocket I put the pump, in another I put
my MP3 and in another my phone.  I can send you a picture to your
email as IP does not accept attachments.  I hope it helps.