Re: [IP] Re: Changing hypoglycemic tolerance

 I recommend Dexcom (I've been CGM'ing with Dexcom for about 15 years now I
think). I especially value the alerts. I set my own settings (when I am to be
notified that I am low, high, trending lower or tending higher) (My settings are
60 and 120)
  I also have the CGM integrated with my Tandem X2 pump. So no ned to carry a
second device. That need to carry a second device s why I am not interested in
the OmniPod.

 Overall, CGM is great to see "problematic" times of day s you can adjust your
insulin to match your life and your body.

 There is a third benefit to me and my body. I cannot use the bg monitoring
system covered by my health plan. It has been show to read higher than actual on
people with chronic anemia (which is me - all my life). So even with dong 12-15
fingersticks a dy, I was still getting into hypo trouble. I was correcting high
bg's that I wasn't aactuallly experiencing. After doing my own experiment with
the highest rated meter, my covered meter and my Dexcom for a month, the Dexcom
and the highly rated meter were within 2-3 points of one another. I couldn't
afford to pay for 12-15 fingersticks (i.e. strips) out of pocket, I rely on my
Dexcom6 for dosing etc.