Re: [IP] Re: Changing hypoglycemic tolerance

We are all different, of course.  I start feeling a downward trend
when I am 120-130.  By the time it gets to 70, I am panicking.  That
is why I am going to see an endocrinologist next week.  I have not
seen one in ten years; but I feel I need help in deciding which of the
CGM's available on the market is best for me.  I am afraid of going
low at night since I live alone.  Best wishes to us both.