Re: [IP] Re: Changing hypoglycemic tolerance

 I don't know what glucose levels you normally run, but when you run high a lot
or all of the time, being in the"normal" zone can make you feel hypoglycemic.
 Don't know if this is the case for you. Please consult your doctor and make
sure nothing else is going on.

 On September 3, 2020, at 8:43 AM, BARBARA PANCARI