[IP] Animas Ping Pump Clip issues

After walking into work this morning and immediately having my pump drop off
of my pocket, and rip my infusion site out, I called Animas tech
support to lodge a complaint and see if anything was being done.

According to the tech I spoke with, many folks have complained about how
 flexible the metal clips are and that they don't hold the pumps
securely.    I was told that they are working on a new clip, but didn't
know when it would be released.

I'm tired of having infusion sites
ripped out when the pump slips off of my pocket.    I can't stand the
leather cases either as they push the pump's center of gravity too far
away from my body so it feels like it's dangling all the time.    I wish
 they'd just provide the ORIGINAL (more solid) clip that
 came with my Ping when I started using it in 2009.

Thanks for listening.
-Brent