Re: [IP] strawberry effect on blood sugar levels

Allergy would make sense of BG spikes with Strawberries.

On 13 Oct 2020 1:13 am, Liliana Wells
<email @ redacted> wrote:

  I was once told that I am allergic to strawberries.  Would that be
  possible
  for you and that causes your BG to spike?

  On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 8:26 AM Rupesh Patel <
  email @ redacted> wrote:

  > Hi friends,
  >
  >  I wanted to see if anyone in this group has seen their BG levels
  shoot up
  > heavily after eating strawberries?
  >
  >  Unfortunately, I have seen this happen to me a few times after
  eating
  > just 2-3
  > strawberries. And the strange part is that strawberry has been
  mentioned
  > as a
  > low GI food everywhere p
  >

  > Thanks,