[IP] Tandem X2 - Quick Bolus question
- To: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
- Subject: [IP] Tandem X2 - Quick Bolus question
- From: Rupesh Patel <email @ redacted>
- Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2020 09:44:25 +0000
- Accept-Language: en-AU, en-US
- ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
- ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=Saj2S9veZfHGK0YfHK/vG1eALQQAsJ2wCLkMnA048SM=; b=JwR7uUymcA51FLovzVQQBUwdo8WuhFQpw02SD/bMTBXKTQZa4pyuPM29hv8xMbVg+QpSWdSslZwMSZAi7zfBD9+Le/hhYqBOXhxeLA71Vryte59kX+5Dfp09PQLJI3oVMbmvEDCZnW/QjtDC16+SxJclkhp0FGtXczbCahOHJUgNTDz3f4BXf+DWet/XqDbNvhc/MKy4Vy7R4gwOq3SsW3P+VaJ687yPegZJ1q6pgIOhRYmuTC6KaM8XT7jwZ2lG2ukzTM68NZtHvnwqjpGbXbaWuyJBem2tFJUQPW5xJzR9GheDKDeTdMATHxhN7Typ96BZXAQuOuFZlzuh63zimg==
- ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=j2/8mK3/UXa4JIlJSPMYk2T2IFgX9oWiCLKSN09puY2Dbsx4vF3lhfdGZw2T8EzY+WeuRVOxJMKIl4Qx4cnNCgoccPHQmzoPv2QJ9okmGmm2EQ01Y7BYhDc8QxcBN/xDK7Nd04QUw7rCTPr2fxCvCzbV79iB9mqZyTqdfBKf37t3aecacrpDlSksKZO4Wq3WGFV5jbJfXE4I12mxvMi7nzuBxQI646y59z8G+AOUbwVUkiotnYMYU0L6uznbQLCK/8lI1jiaeXyVnxHA/ylAwVrlHaW4NjinJGGdyE2xDhb4MfP9xlSmGVgA5uf/FkKACzcG+fmOR57zjgpK4aYw7g==
- Reply-To: email @ redacted
I just started using the T-Slim X2 (Basal IQ) before 2 days and am still
trying to get used to the pump and different options.
I have just noticed that while trying to give a quick bolus, if there's a
notification / alert message then you need to unlock the pump first, then read
the notification / alert message, press OK and only then you are allowed to
give a quick bolus. So, for example, today morning my sugar levels started
going high after breakfast and so there was an alert / notification message
informing me that the sugar levels are going up (from Dexcom G6). At time, I
tried giving quick bolus by pressing the button however that didn't work
unless the above-mentioned steps were followed - which to me defeats the whole
purpose of quick bolus function.
Like imagine a case, my sugar numbers were going high and I'm in a meeting or
with friends where I wouldn't want to take out the pump in front of all -
rather just press the quick bolus button to give the bolus discreetly - seems
this isn't possible if there's a notification / alert message.
Would be great if friends using the Tandem pump can please give your inputs or
any workarounds if there are.
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
Donate with every purchase http://smile.amazon.com/
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)