[IP] Tandem tslim:x2 Malfunction

My X2 has a malfunction error of 12-0x2071 .
I tried turning pump off, and restarting it twice - seems OK for a while
(of course itsaid I had to load a new cartridge, and waste 10 units  fill
tubing. insulin came out of tube.  Went to sleep, only to be woken up by
malfunction again  a little while later.

I was on waiting for tandem tech support yesterday, got tired, pressed 1
for callback, and entered my phone #. Call never came.

Today I sat waiting for "support" over 42 minutes, finally pressed 1 for
callback, I'll see if anything happens.

Never had this problem with medtronic, always got a person within 2-3
minutes.

Has anyone else ever had the malfunction code - do you know what  was wrong?