Re: [IP] Miss you

 I have no idea what a bbulkbfolder is. I have my inbox, junk and trash.
Something my IP mail goes to Junk but I check for it everyday. There is just no
traffic on insulin~pumpers anymore p

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted> wrote:

 > o;?For some reason my Thunderbird email filters 95% of the messages to my
"Bulk Folder" and creating manual filter rules has not helped, so I just always
check my "Bulk" folder.