[IP] Question about Tandem leaving marks at insertion site

I haven't used the angle sets.  I have had problems with the other Tandem
sets except the Tru-Steel.  The Tru-Steel sets work for except the adhesive
appears to stop working sooner than the sets I've used for 14 years (Cleo
90).

The problems I've had for the other Tandem sets are as you describe.  Red,
itchy area where the tape adheres and the area where the cannula was
inserted appears as a red pimple after I remove it.

I got luck since the Cleo 90's don't work with the new Tandem connector, I
was able to get a large supply of the old reservoirs with the luer lock
connection.