[IP] MiniMed button error frustration!

 Hi all, is anyone else been having "button error" problems with their MiniMed
pumps? My warranty runs out in July 2012, and Medtronic has had to replace 3
pumps in the past year and a half. The guy I spoke to last night - after holding
for 48 minutes (!!!!!!), said they're finding that the button error is due to
perspiration from wearing the pump on your pants or bra next to your skin!

 I find it hard to believe that Medtronic can claim their pumps are water/splash
resistant and yet a little perspiration causes a pump failure.

 After 3 pumps and the ridiculous hold time of last night i sent a request to
Animas last night for an information package, but I would love to know if anyone
else has had this same problem and whether it remains with the new MiniMed pumps
or the animas pumps.

Thanks all.  Shannon