Re: [IP] I got my pump this morning!

 Better schedule that training appointment now. There can be quite a wait
between scheduling and the actual appointment, which will give you plenty of
time to go over the stuff in the box.
On May 31, 2011, at 8:18 AM, Julie Miley wrote:

 > I came downstairs after waking and saw a big box on my dining room table.
When I saw the word "Medtronics" on the box, I did a happy dance! The box
contains a Paradigm Revel, a One Touch wireless meter, a "care" flash drive, and
lots of reading material. I'll be going through all the educational stuff before
I schedule my appointment for the one on one education and hookup. Once I do
have my pump hooked up and am really using it, I'll probably be posting about my
new experiences every day. I'll be sure to put the word "blog" in my subject
lines, so anyone who doesn't want to read about all my new stuff will be able to
just delete.

 > I'm so glad I will be using my pump, soon, for my MDI routine is just not
working as well as I'd like for managing my BG. I do know things won't be
"perfect" with my pump, either - especially at first! I'll be happy if pump
therapy gives me more even control instead of the roller coaster I'm on, now.

> Julie
> .

Sue Ann Bowling