[IP] I got my pump this morning!

I came downstairs after waking and saw a big box on my dining room
table.  When I saw the word "Medtronics" on the box, I did a happy
dance!  The box contains a Paradigm Revel, a One Touch wireless meter, a
"care" flash drive, and lots of reading material.  I'll be going through
all the educational stuff before I schedule my appointment for the one
on one education and hookup.  Once I do have my pump hooked up and am
really using it, I'll probably be posting about my new experiences every
day.  I'll be sure to put the word "blog" in my subject lines, so anyone
who doesn't want to read about all my new stuff will be able to just
delete.

I'm so glad I will be using my pump, soon, for my MDI routine is just
not working as well as I'd like for managing my BG.  I do know things
won't be "perfect" with my pump, either - especially at first!  I'll be
happy if pump therapy gives me more even control instead of the roller
coaster I'm on, now.

Julie