From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Veronica Elsea
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2011 5:50 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] CozMo stuff

Oh Tracy! I don't happen to need the parts, but I thought I'd send
along my condolences on the death of your Cozmo. Right now I honestly
can't imagine what I'd do if mine died. No matter how I try to tell
myself that this list is evidence that many people are living fine
lives using other pumps, somehow it's just not working yet. So it's a
good thing my Cozmo is. <grin>
So, what happened to yours?

Veronica
We Woof You A Merry Christmas! Diabetes Melodious! And more!
Music CDs that will impact and entertain you forever!
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
		Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California