[IPn] Long weekend

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

With a long weekend ahead, the pledge Spring pledge drive is coming
to a close and Insulin Pumpers needs your help to continue its
mission of support for the diabetes community.

As a little push, a SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA member offers you a challenge
of $100. Your contribution to the Insulin Pumpers pledge drive will
be matched on a dollar for dollar basis by SOCAL up to a total of
$100. So please won't you shake, rattle, and roll your penny jars and
send your matching contribution.

With ~5,000 active forum and facebook members, $5.00 once a year
would meet our pledge drive goals. If everyone contributed just this
small amount I would not have to ask or bother you with pledge
messages.

For those of you would would like to help in a bigger way,
please consider a challenge donation. To accept your gift
Insulin Pumpers will beat up, harass, plead with, cajole, beg
and otherwise encourage the other list members to match your
contribution -- thus doubling the effect of your challenge.

If you would like to make a small monthly recurring gift,
that is an incredibly benificial way to help Insulin Pumpers with
reliable cash flow.

To accept SOCAL's challenge, or to become a much needed sustaining
donor to Insulin Pumpers visit:

or

To challenge the other members to match your generosity, visit:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Have an old vehicle? Insulin Pumpers will tow it away, just visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cardonations.shtml

My best regards and have a safe Memorial Day weekend,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
--
For mail list removal write