RE: [IP] Viruses and Malware

At 03:52 PM 5/28/2011, Nora Nevers wrote:
>Microsoft also has a free anti-virus called Security Essentials.  You can
>download it from www.microsoft.com  Both my husband and I use it and have
>seen it catch several things.
>
>Nora Nevers

Thanks, Nora.  I had forgotten about Microsoft Security
Essentials.  It's also a very good option.  And, any malware or
antivirus software will help with catching the things that are out
there. However, using your brain and not clicking on every link you
receive in email can be helpful as well.

RoseLea
Volunteer IP Administrator