[IP] Home Test for endogenous insulin production

This would be an interesting piece of info to have.    It might not alter
current insulin treatment decisions for most T1s out there, but it'd be a neat
piece of info to  have, especially with all of the immune system and gene
research going on right now.

I think my body is still capable of, and tries to, produce insulin, but the
 immune system kills off any effectiveness. A test like this would be nice to
prove or disprove this theory.

http://www.renalandurologynews.com/home-urine-test-measures-insulin-production/article/203520/

-Brent