From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Chantal wilson
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 7:14 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Need info on hypoglycemic

My boyfriends mother isnt a diabetic but suffers from hypoglycemia which
means
her pancreas over producers insulin.im not very clued up with this so all i
ask if anyone suffers from this or knows of anyone or anything about this
please could u give me much info like what causes it and what the treatments
are.thanks