Re: [IP] A question on behalf of a friend

Try the compassionate need programs of the insulin mfgs.

First... they are not all created equal. Some are good others stingy.
A call to the program is in order and when you call you "are using
their product".

Go to this URL

http://www.rxassist.org/patients/default.cfm

enter "insulin" and click go

the page will return a list of insulin brand names and the mfg.
contact info for the respective company. I'd suggest contacting all
for Apidra, Humalog, Novolog.

Best regards,
Michael