Re: [IP] A question on behalf of a friend

 I am in the same boat. Insulin is easy depending on which insulin. Hoto
lillycares.com and fill out an application. Only downside is she wil have to pay
out of pocket and go see a doctor and have him fill out a gorm and write a
prescripton. Its so great. Now all i have to figure out is my pump supplies. But
tell her lilly cares

Sent from my iPhone