No Subject

Denise & Laura wrote:

Yes, but wasn't that convenience a little pricey?
Denise B.

On 5/18/2011 10:04 AM, Laura Shapiro wrote:
> <I like the fact that you can just pop in a cartridge, eliminates
> lots of filling handling! (great for us that have arthritis also)
>
> I would love to see more info, a video demo at least, and pricing info.>
>
 > Didn't the Dtrons used to take prefilled? We *need* more competition and
more
 > choices, not less. You figure all the years that pumps have been on the
market
> and we dont have too many options. I say good for these guys, bring it on!
> Laura in NM

Sharon Replied:

I know that Minimed recommends using their supplies and all are good but I
look at cost effectiveness and do like products from the Fifty 50 Pharmacy
and don't mind refilling my reservoirs on my own. The Fifty 50 pharmacy
donates half of it's proceeds to diabetes research and their supplies are
combatable to most pumps on the market. I agree having a prefilled cartridge
makes no difference to me because I use only a set amount of insulin in
three days and I tend to cause it to go to waste when I don't use it in that
time frame. Sharon B.