Re: [IP] Insulin pump differeces

I agree with you Mark. This is not rocket science. Thanks for your
post..... Mike

In a message dated 5/16/2011 9:47:50 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

I have  pumped insulin for about 12 years now and I would like to ask the
group a  few questions?

1. Many people make a big deal about Minimed pumps not  being waterproof. I
don't know about everyone on the group but, couldn't  you just disconnect
when your in the water? I take my pump off when I  shower and I don't have
any serious problems.

2. Is it really that  important that your pump reminds you of the last time
you changed your  infusion set? I change mine every 3 days.

I just see these remarks come  up frequently and I would just like to know
how important these things  really are.

Thanks, Mark