Re: [IP] Medtronic Pumps and Animas Pumps

 That's interesting, we've not heard that yet. With the ce mark it is a surprise
apparently, there is no fixed date. Maybe they have sorted a date for launch in
July as they know the ce mark will definitely be in by then.

We want to see the price they are going to selling their dexcom sensors at.

Adrienne

Sent from my iPhone