RE: [IP] Going camping!

I am not totally going to rough it, I will stay in a good campground with hot
showers.  I don't think the bears will be around.  I have been up there a
bunch ot times and never even saw one.  I had a spear gun for protection.
Ha!

> Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 05:57:10 -0700
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] Going camping!
> To: email @ redacted
>
> The 10 Commandments of Camping in Black Bear Country

http://mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/outdoor-recreation/camping/camping-bear-cou
ntry/10-commandments-camping-black-bear-c

> 4. Do not eat or cook in your tent. Avoid storing food or attractants in
tents,
> sleeping bags or backpacks. Suspend such items from trees when backpacking.
> 5. Treat nonfood items such as gum, soap, toothpaste or deodorant as food.
They