Re: [IP] Going camping!

I keep one tube of tightly closed sugar pills in the tent with me and
then hope not to open them.  My daughter isn't sure if these are 'bear
magnets' and I had a couple of episodes of being unable to get to the
car or table fast enough to get to them.

My daughter is keeping me supplied with willing vic-, er, students!
That's it, students for Camping 101 class.  Rule 1:  No food in the
tent, or lots of things will try to share the tent (and food) with you.
  Some of these pests don't come through the door...they will just chew
their way through the fabric.  A bad rule for diabetic campers, but
necessary to discourage midnight marauders.

Sigh...there are other rules for water bottles, shoes, glasses, knives
and books, but those are Off Topic!

Denise B.