[IP] Going camping!

Yippee!!!
I am going white water rafting in Georgia about 7 and 1/2 hours to get there.
I don't have any real destination except to scout out some good streams maybe
on the Chatahoochee north of Atlanta, Georgia. I am hoping the streams are
still roaring with spring time melting of the snow in the mountains.
I figure I can camp and save lots of mula.

I have been looking at some good grill recipes at the Coleman website, I was
wondering if anyone can give me some ideas for on the grill. I always start
out with a good breakfast for in the AM by the fire, for energy for hiking
while chasing waterfalls and then bring something with for snack pack.
I have a camping checklist that is unbelievable.  The times I have camped, I
realize I forgot something and add it to my list.  But my list needs some easy
ways to eat in the morning. The corn on the cob is calling my name, for
dinner, but  I need to check again for how many carbs in an ear of corn. My
brother has a garden this year, but the weather has been funny and the rye
grass hasn't even burnt off yet, so the plants still think it is spring time,
but now getting hot so maybe a decent turnout. Maybe I can get some fresh
veggies to bring with me. He is on vacation and told me to have at it with his
garden.  So, I been pullin' weeds when I go over to check. I am gonna get some
potatoes mayber today to go with some snap beans just picked.

Wow, I must need some veggies, I am craving a beefsteak tomato samich.  That
is an idea. I am gonna bring a geen tomato if not ripe enough yet and fry it
up.
Just rambling on.....
I love being able to get on here and talk to everyone.  I am a bit giddy today
so excuse the jibber jabber...
Candace
aka the diabetic named Candy