about a year ago I received the 7 plus which is a Hugh improvement. I can't
immagine life without it.

Sent from outer space

On May 12, 2011, at 5:04 AM, "John S Wilkinson" <email @ redacted> wrote:

Oliver, What other systems have you used besides the Dexcom?

John S Wilkinson, Rome, NY
When you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance. I hope you dance. Lee Ann Womack

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Oliver Kleven
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2011 7:15 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Continuous Glucose Monitor

Floyd
I think that you will love it. The Dexcom 7 is the best thing I have ever
found
for controlling D. I hope you like it as much as I do. It is so easy to use.

Sent from outer space

On May 11, 2011, at 12:07 PM, Floyd Shipman <email @ redacted> wrote:

Just got through talking to Dexcom (Dexcom continuous glucose monitor) that
have jumped through all the insurance hoops and I should see the it on my
door
step soon!

Floyd Shipman