Re: RE: [IP] New pump-question for former cozmo users

There were a lot of things it couldn't do that my Cozmo could do, and I
found that I really missed them.  I have heard since then that people
reccomend the ping for kids because of the simpler programming, but that
isn't what I'm looking for.

Julie Murphy