RE: [IP] no dr will see me

Or, the doctor mentioned will be such a jerk that you won't want to see him
anymore.  Good riddance...

I always asked my original "endo" a lot of questions and he would huff and
puff and act like I was putting him out.  Body language there was unmistakable
with such a nice disposition (bedside manner). Maybe he decided he went into
the wrong practice.  when I started to get a bit perturbed, he immediately
asked me if I thought  "maybe I wanted to see another doctor". cya