From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of BrentM
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:13 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] no dr will see me

Doesn't taking responsibility for your treatment also mean WILLINGLY dealing

 with someone whose advice you're willing to follow after YOU pay them
money??
If you visit the same Dr. more than once and don't follow the advice you're
paying him/her to give you, then it's both a waste of their time and your
money.    I don't think the DR's have time to waste, so I don't see a
problem
here.

Yes, a lack of other providers complicates things, but you can't blame this
on
the Dr.

-Brent