Re: [IP] no dr will see me

Well it would depend on the advice, as we have seen many odd requests on
this forum, such as doctors that don't believe in pumps or carb counting
etc...
Having said that, you ARE paying money for the doctor's advice so if you
disagree with their advice then yes, it is not a great relationship.

Now if the doctor is saying she is non-compliant because she is NOT
acheiving the results they expect this is another issue...they can set goals
all day long
but until they discover the issue causing the problem ...the results will
remain the same.

I did not start getting better A1c's until they discovered and resolved
other health issues I was experiencing.

Judy