Re: [IP] no dr will see me

In a message dated 5/9/2011 5:06:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

What  does he or she allege that you are doing wrong?  That is a very
important piece of information.

At 10:53 AM 5/9/2011, you  wrote:
>I was told to never come back to my endo in Feb of 09 because of
not following
> dr orders amd now no endo will see me that my  insurance covers. Does
anyone
>have
>any advice? I am seriously  comsidering going to a lawyer about  this.

Any doctor is within their rights to discharge a  patient.  Forget the
lawyer.

Barry Polner  (Atlanta)

Diabetes is an Art, NOT a Science. You must master the control  by skills
and not by knowledge alone.