Re: [IP] Good resources re: pregnancy and existing Type 1?

My daughter is 27 yrs old and the happiest day of my life was learning I was
expecting on Christmas eve day. Back in the day there were no glucometers
and I had to work really hard to keep my blood glucoses down. I actually was
comatose at least nine times during the pregnancy. But my daughter was fine
although she was just 4 lbs when delivered at thirty seven weeks gestation.
So my advice is to keep your blood sugar at normal levels as much as
possible and to enjoy the pregnancy too. Diabetics in earlier days before
glucometers and A1C's were done were told to terminate as I was and I'm so
glad I didn't.