No Subject

Hi Diana,
I'm in basically the same boat as you. I have neuropathy in my legs and arms.
I am legally blind in one eye also, and am on disability. I was
diagnosed with type 1 36 years ago and
Have been pumping since 2002. So far my good eye is correctable to
20/26. I'm in Oklahoma and have
to have my ophthalmologist fill out an annual report in order to keep
my license.My eye exams are the basic visit to the ophthalmologist and
a annual Goldman Field to see how much peripheral vision I have.

 I've only been on disability for
a few months now but I don't foresee any further testing, other than
state required, to keep my license.
I do have plenty of restrictions on there tho, food,fruit or candy
within reach, daylight driving only,and no cars without
a left hand outside rearview mirror. I'll be 48 this year.

--
Quondo Omni Flunkus Mortati
Fac ut gaudeam.

http://www.kd5afe.us