From: Diana and Mike Clayton <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] SS disability
To: email @ redacted
Date: Friday, May 6, 2011, 10:00 AM

I have neuropathy in my feet, my hands, and some gastric issues..my vision
JUST makes the limit for driving in New Yok..reimopathy is stable at moment,
being treated for diabetic macluar edema, have no peripheral vision  (laser
treatment for retinopathy)...  arthritis in spine...little stamina.   Type 1
for 50 years....  have good ontrol now with the pump.    I need and want to go
back to work--retail, nanny, housekeeper, whatever. but I am finding it very
difficult.  Are any of you on disability?  Can you advise me:  will I have to
give up my driver's license?  will I need to go through a lot of costly,
painful or otherwise yukky testing?

  Thanks so much for any advice and help.

Diana