[IP] symlin

I am now using 45 mcg of symlin three times a day. I take about 1/2 to 3/4
of my regular insulin. The BG does not go up at all after eating which I
find amazing. It does go up 2 hours later for me. At that time I can see the
rise on the CGMS and give the rest of my normal insulin. I tried the dual
wave but went low because there was still too much insulin during the two
hour period. It is a learning experience but I don't know why all type 1's
aren't using symlin. I would like to hear about the experiences of others
using symlin.