[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

Re: [IP] Re: help with Medicare issues

 I have Traditional Medicare. I would like to know how I get my insulin, which I
use in my pump, covered under that plan.  I live in New Jersey.


----- Original Message ----
From: Pam Brown <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, May 5, 2011 11:01:07 AM
Subject: [IP] Re: help with Medicare issues

I just want to point out that there is a program nationwide called SHIP (in 
California it's called HICAP) which offers free counseling and assistance with 
Medicare and related insurance issues. I just became a registered counselor in 
California. We help explain and evaluate the various options with Medigaps,
D plans and Medicare Advantage plans, as well as assist with issues related to 
bills, claims and appeals. 
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,
contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org