From: Pam Brown <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, May 5, 2011 11:01:07 AM
Subject: [IP] Re: help with Medicare issues

I just want to point out that there is a program nationwide called SHIP (in
California it's called HICAP) which offers free counseling and assistance with
Medicare and related insurance issues. I just became a registered counselor in
California. We help explain and evaluate the various options with Medigaps,
Part
D plans and Medicare Advantage plans, as well as assist with issues related to
bills, claims and appeals.