[IP] where do you get help when you can't afford diabetes ?

Diabetes is expensive- yes we all know this-

 My husband and I are self employed and we pay out the - for our insurance and
high deductible. I have been looking for help with government / red cross /
county clinic / etc. and they will only help if you do not have insurance.

 I emailed my doctor and she wants me to come in to talk about it..... I cannot
afford the doctors appointment- I'd rather or have to buy a bottle of insulin
than pay for the visit.

 I reuse my pump supplies over and over until the cannula stick stuck comes off-
I usually reuse for 9-12 days depending on how it sticks.

Any advise on help out there ? Do I just go without insurance ?

Sorry to say but sometimes I feel better off dead financially

Leigh Blackistone
email @ redacted
404 . 644 . 4737