[IP] Out of the Mouths of Children...

I babysat most of my grandchildren this evening and had all but the
not-quite-2-year-old settled in bed when she decided that she needed to
know the names of all the of unusual things hiding under my sweatshirt.
It's nothing new; she's been asking for names and uses of various items
around the house for a year now and she gets very worried that finger
poking hurts me.  Tonight, we went over pump, tubing, needle and antenna
a couple of times.  As we got to the bedtime story, she tugged at her
collar and said, "My pump's in here!" - a statement that her older
sister and I immediately corrected.  No, Maggie, you don't have a pump.

Hopefully, she never will, and none of her brothers and sisters will,
either.

Denise B.