[IPn] Spring pledge drive

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

The Insulin-Pumpers mail list and Web site provides invaluable
support to the Diabetes community through the combined experience of
its  5,000 members, and by building a community among those members.
To continue doing this, though, we need your financial support.
Whether it's a $10, $25, or $100 contribution doesn't really matter,
as every little bit helps.

Here's what some of our members have had to say about Insulin-Pumpers
recently:

"I have learned more from IP these past seven years than I have from
any medical "professionals" in my 43 years of diabetes. I am thankful
beyond words for IP and the many tips and explanations that have been
offered here. And I know many on the list have received tangible help
from Michael in the way of supplies, and between users themselves."

"I believe the majority of people who read this website have gained
some degree of knowledge from it... To some, this website has
literally been a lifesaver. I hope we can all help in whatever way we
can, whether it be financially, sending supplies, helping to get
donations, offering what knowledge we may possess, being a volunteer,
whatever each of us can do to keep this site up and running."

"If it hadn't been for the information on this web site and list I
would never had stayed with pumping. Not everyone has an easy time
getting started and because of other complications it was very
frustrating for me. The helpful members and the web site kept me
going and now that I have almost 3 years pumping, I am very
grateful."

"I challenge any other newbies that have been on this list less than
6 months and haven't yet contributed financially to maintaining the
list to get out your checkbook and contribute $100, in increments of
$10 a month. If just 9 other people do this....I'm absolutely certain

I've seen waaaay more than 9 new profiles this week alone......then
we will have contributed $1000 to the list for this year. Nuff said?"

If Insulin Pumpers has helped you, the way to show your appreciation
is by making a contribution that will assist IP in continuing to
provide the kind of community and service that you have already
received. Make a contribution or sustaining gift by visiting the
Insulin Pumpers donation page:

or

To set an example for others to follow, make a challenge to the other

forum members to MATCH your gift, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035